Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Do you think this guy likes me or hates me ?

There is this guy that I am all but in love with . Im infatuated with him and everything that he does but we don't exactly know each other ...I know his friends but I only made friends with his friends bc I wanted to get closer to him ... Anyway he told alot of his friends that he loved me and that he wanted to marry me lol for me to be his baby mama lol and I feel the same way .. He's like filthy effing rich like hes been in forbes many times but thats not Y I want him ... I really love him from the bottom of my heart I am only attracted th him and no one else . But he won't talk to me ..he made up an fb page just for him an I to talk but got mad bc I wouldn't send him pics lol ... He has gotten my number from his friends and played on my phone lol ...he got his friends to call me on the speaker phone to try and get me th talk about him too . He even makes and writes songs about me and how he wants to be with me lol ... He even went out of state and visited my old college but I graduated years ago ... I write him to his direct email and no one else has this email ...trust me they don't I just know .im not being naive ... And I tell him how I feel the good and the bad ...but he only responded to me a few times ... But everything I write him he puts it up on twitter or facebook ... Like either he picks fun at me or he just copies ... I think he's being mean and for no reason ... He even got some one to hit me up on twitter a few weeks ago to tell me how lucky I am to have him and that anyone would be lucky to have.him ... And they would ..but I don't even know her lol .... He talks to me on twitter and fb but its through metaphors... He has alot of money but thats not what I care about bc iv been with guys with money likereal money like athlete money but I don't want them only him .... Even if someone with more money wanted me I would still only want him ...this game has been going on for over a year and he even hacks into my yahoo email ...he hacks into my fb page, and makes, me like his page but I erased it lol he hacks into my twitter page and retweets his tweets onto mine but I erase that too lol ... He makes up fake pages and requests me then repeats on his page whatever I have on my page ...but he will not talk to me on the phone ... He even had.his friends bring to his office which is out of town for me , just to get me to talk about him but I never do bc I know he's playing a game ...now im ignoring him bc he keeps trying to make me jealous by posting pics of other girls, smh ...it doesn't seem like he likes, me ignoring him and its hard bc I want to see him and live with him ... Yes we are both mentally ill but that's y I love him too ... He even hacked into my email and signed me up to his website and I cant delete the account bc he made up the password lol ...but why do think he won't talk to me ? He has been used really bad in the past by ppl that he helped out alot but im, not going to do that I don't use anyone bc thats wrong and it comes back on you...I love him but I don't know if he loves, me too ...

No comments:

Post a Comment