Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Should i switch high schools?

I lived in sullivan from birth to 4th grade. I knew everyone and had a ton of friends. But then we moved an hour away. It wasn't too bad but I was having issues with friends and rumors so 2 weeks after 8th grade started (this last school year) I left and went back to my old school. The only problem with that is I had to move in with my grandma. There house is filthy from animals and my 2 23 year old uncles still live there. 1 of them is addicted to drugs so my room always smells like pot from him and the other has anger issues and threatens to shoot everyone in the house all the time. I hate living there and I miss my family. School isn't what I thought it would be. I thought I was going to connect with my old friends but its just not the same so I feel like an outsider. It also doesn't help that at my old school I was known by everyone and known as the talkitive kid in class but now I'm always quiet and feel akward at school. Its not a fun experience anymore. But if I move back in with my mom I feel like my old school won....and I don't want to go through those awful rumors again. please help me...idk what to do

No comments:

Post a Comment