Monday, July 18, 2011

Settlement for car accident.?

I was a passenger in a car when we hit head on with another car. Im not gonna go too far into detail, but i dislocated my hip, fractured my hip, have a pretty bad scar on my head, fractured the growth plate in my wrist. Im not going into detail about anyone else's injuries. Everyone is recovering. But my mom was telling me about it today coming home from the doctor. I tried looking around about how much can you expect to get in a settlement, nothings really telling me exactly what i wanna know. My mom said my medical bills were $50k+ still getting bills. Don't post if you have no information will help me. Based on what i wrote, what do you think? Please don't say "oh but what about blah blah blah." Thank you for taking your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment