Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Is there a way to get rid of my foot fetish?

I have a foot fetish for both guys and girls feet, but I don't like where this is going (It's hard to control). Lately I've been attracted to my guy friends feet and I do nothing but fantisize about smelling and kissing his feet he always wears his shoes sockless which drives me wild. In reality I massage and gently tickle his feet, but I don't think he knows that I feel this way. I asked him if I could smell his feet and he let me (I'm so stupid for this) I feel so filthy thinking of him that way mostly because we are just friends and we have an age difference I'm 14 and he's 19. I've been thinking about going to counseling or therapy, but to do that I'd have to tell my parents and I'm afraid of how they'll react. I'm already crying and I don't know how to get rid of this and I need help at school I even went to the bathroom and masturbated to these fantisies I feel so bad that I can't control this. No matter how hard I try to think of something else it doesn't help.

No comments:

Post a Comment