Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Is it possible to change dorms on base?

Hello! I just wanted to see if i could gain any knowledge from others in the air force who may have had the same question and know the answer: ) I just pcs'ed to Dyess AFB and live in a shared dorm room. i share the kitchen and bathroom area with a roomie. i usually do not have an issue sharing space with anybody, but my current pissmate is atrocious. she's notorious for being filthy and driving out other airmen from the other side of the dorm. my main concern is that her boyfriend is living with her 24/7. it's uncomfortable for me because in the middle of the night i might bump into him in the kitchen or the in the bathroom. my second concern is her blatant disregard for cleanliness, she leaves food on the counters and used pots and pans out for days and they wont be cleaned unless she needs them again! the bathroom is it own horror story as well. I've been trying to keep everything clean, and it's just obvious to me she could give a damn. I'm afraid to confront her about it because she is intimidating (she's built to rip phone books in half...) i'm pretty much at my wits end trying to take care of it at the lowest level. what i'm afraid of is that i tell this to dorm management and then they reprimand her and she takes it out on me. it's obvious she doesn't care that she shares this dorm. help!

No comments:

Post a Comment