Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hide it or come clean?

So i totally ate it yesterday going down a super steep hill and experienced a lot of speed wobbles and eventually hit a crack and flew off like a freakin airplane. i slid really far and my knee looks pretty gross and i'm not sure if i need stitches. my elbow has major road rash and hurts like a *****. my hip has minor injury and has skin taken off like my knee and elbow. i also have a big bruise and cut over my abs. i'm a girl btw. i'm 14 and i don't know if i should hide my injuries fro my mom or not. the only people who know about it is my friend ashley who was there and called her dad for help to pick us up because i was bleeding a lot. we wrapped it up in gauze and then i changed the bandages today and i'm scared to tell my mom. reason being she'd never let me skate again and i'm pretty sure she would yell at me for not telling her yesterday. she hasn't noticed anything because all i've been wearing is sweats and sweaters. i know she would be mad, but my knee is really torn up, you can't see bone, but the cut and scrape is pretty deep and idk if i need stitches. any advice on how to treat my injuries, and if i should tell my mom?

No comments:

Post a Comment