Thursday, July 21, 2011

What is wrong with my mom?

I'm 19. We live with my grandparents and my mom has been divorced since I was 4. He briefly for 5 years was really in my life but has become distant lately. my mon has always been very irresponsible. We used to live in an apartment when I was younger and she actually left me in our bathtub and went to stop and shop on one occassion. She's always had terrible problems with money. She currently has been living with my grandparents for 14 years and has never payed them rent. She spent every dime of my child support on clothes and material things for herself. She has these erratic episodes where if she can't find something at 2 am like one of her hair products she will wake my grandparents and me up asking if we know where it is but in a nasty mean way accusing us of throwing it out. She also recently had her car reposessed and hasn't had a job but is on unemployment. But even though she is she constantly buys things on her limited budget. I just found this huge anti aging package that retails for over $400. There are so many financial issues it's too much for me to post. She also has these strange fits about stupid things like if I take 1 cigarette from her she knows I did and will complain about it for days. When I try to confront her about things with my therapist she has stormed out and won't admit to what she does with all of her money, it's gotten to the point where I've gotten so frustrated that I've yelled at her through her locked bedroom door and she threatened to jump out the window so I calked the police. She also will listen to her CDs in her room extremely loudly at innapropriate hours eg l. Early morning or late at night and sing very loudly over the music. She also goes out almost every night to bars and noone in my family knows any if her friends.the biggest thing I want to mention is she is FILTHY I Can't write anymore but please can someone tell me from what I've written what might be wrong with her? Symptoms of a mental illness?

No comments:

Post a Comment