Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I'm worried I have CSF(brain fluid leakage) but I'm not sure. Help please?

I always get these nose bleeds where clear fluid drips out of my nose instead of blood. It is really similar to blood in taste and smell and I get frequent nose bleeds with blood also so I don't realize it's clear fluid until I notice the color. It typically happens out of only one nostril which I read is a symptom of CSF. They also are accompanied by headaches usually(another symptom). The last serious head injury I had was 2 years ago and I went to the hospital and was told I had nothing wrong with my head. That's the same year these clear nose bleeds started. I did ask my doctor about then once but she just gave me allergy meds. I'm also currently under close examination for schizophrenia and related issues. I hallucinate and such which I always assumed played into the blood nose bleeds. I have been to a bunch of doctors for the hallucinations lately and have had a CT Scan. Does anyone think it's possible that I have had CSF for 2 years without anyone noticing? Would a CT Scan have picked it up if I had? Could this be related to the hallucinations or could it really just be allergies? I'm only 16 if that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment